May 28, 2018

Presentation 2

April #2

In my signature presentation, I'm talking about my business model development and business plan writing as the second major part of my project.

I'm including the contents of a business plan, introducing the helpful template with instructions that I found online, and presenting what I've learned.

I also planed include the market size, marketing strategies, competitor comparison, and financial analysis work in the slides. However, I soon realized that these work done in both last year and this year are kind of too detailed to be talked through. To fit the lime length, I decided to leave out the market size to put labels and animations on the competitor and financial charts to make it simpler to look at.

Looking forward to finishing my presentation and get ready for May.


No comments:

Post a Comment