May 28, 2018

Presentation 1

April #1

Getting to the end of this year, I've started to prepare for my final signature presentation. First, I'm working on the technology part.

I talked to Dr. Zhao, my engineering mentor, about updates on my tech research and what are some future plans. We figured out that I should talk about the process of us looking at image recognition at the beginning and then switching to video recognition and other methods. (the process of finding the possible technology was challenging.) I'm developing my presentation based on this outline. I'm also going to include my innovative idea of back-side filming, with the explanation of why it is important.

I also talked to Mr. Liang, an voice recognition engineer at Microsoft and got his advise that I should consider starting with voice recognition in the real development of the translation system since voice recognition technology is pretty mature nowadays.

Hope I can finish my presentation smoothly as planned.


No comments:

Post a Comment